Eagle's Treasures In Heaven strives to provide support to every child and young adult battling cancer in the greater El Paso, TX area. We provide goods and services to help them cope, to give them hope and joy, and to strengthen them during their battle. We also strive to bring awareness to childhood cancer. This organization was born out of profound loss. We know what it is to live and die with pediatric cancer.
Why Support Us?
- Volunteer Based: We are 100% volunteer based and unlike big organizations, we have very little in overhead costs. With our structure, we are able to direct a much larger percentage of our donations to helping our warriors and their families.
- No Overhead: Unlike big organizations, we don't have big overhead costs and other expenses, therefore we are able to help more children and families.
- No-Cost Provider: We do not ask for any funds from the families we serve. We receive our funding through grants and donations from businesses, foundations, and individuals in our community.
- Local: Your donation directly helps children and young adults here in El Paso.
- Knowledgeable and Experienced: Unfortunately, we have been personally impacted by childhood cancer. The positive side of this is that our firsthand experience with this disease gives us greater insights into the needs of the children, teenagers, and families that are battling childhood cancer.
About Our Organization
Eagles Treasures In Heaven was founded in 2019. This organization was born out of profound loss. We know what it is to live and die with pediatric cancer. After our 15 year old son Ryan fought courageously T-Cell ALL leukemia for 2 years and was not able to survive because he was misdiagnosed 3 times. By the time he was diagnosed with leukemia it was too late. We decided to form this organization to bring awareness of Childhood cancer and to help children and teenagers like Ryan.
Ryan was treated in El Paso for one year, then we had to move to Houston for a bone marrow transplant. In Houston, Ryan was treated at MD Anderson, then moved to Texas Children's Hospital. There were many organizations that supported us financially, emotionally, and spiritually. Ryan was showered with gifts and love by all these different organizations. One organization gave us a place to stay for a month until we figured out where to stay. Another used to give him a list while in the hospital to write down what he wanted them to get for him up to 30 dollars every week. Others would decorate his room, bring him gift baskets, balloons, sing for him, read to him, etc.. Ryan Loved It.
We are trying to give back to children and teenagers battling cancer from El Paso and surrounding areas. Based on our experience, we believe that the El Paso community is underserved, therefore we want to make a difference.
Did you know childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of children in the United States and the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 4 and 14? We are determined to change those statistics by raising awareness, and providing educational resources to schools and doctors, and by providing programs to support children and teenagers battling cancer, survivors, and their families.